A Community Built on Sharing Our Passion and Love For Creativity.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Time to Shop  Gallery  
12 Days of Holiday Sale - Dec. 9th thru Dec. 20th!! Save 40% on select products daily
Click to Visit the Store
free forum
Come Visit Our Blog
free forum
Visit The Gallery
free forum
Latest topics
» Lazy Sunday
December 18th 2012, 14:34 by Elisha Pharr

» Joyful, Joyful...
December 6th 2012, 11:56 by Elisha Pharr

» Dec. Daily Cover...
December 5th 2012, 17:31 by Elisha Pharr

» Thanksgiving Eve....
November 26th 2012, 14:08 by Elisha Pharr

» Handmade Christmas Gifts??
November 21st 2012, 14:05 by Elisha Pharr

» Happy Monday!!
November 12th 2012, 10:30 by Elisha Pharr

» What's on your scrap desk?
November 12th 2012, 10:28 by Elisha Pharr

» The day after...
November 7th 2012, 14:34 by Elisha Pharr

» Authentique Festive Collection is up on the blog!!!
November 5th 2012, 14:18 by Elisha Pharr

Top posting users this week
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Share | 

Where is everyone?!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sherry C
Fixative Spray

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?!   June 15th 2011, 08:22

CarrieF. wrote:
i've not been around the boards much ... hardly at all. Sad

i wish it was just because i've been busy, but unfortunately its because there has been alot of family things going on {some good and some not so good} that has taken me away, both physically and emotionally.

i feel guilty .. and feel like i'm pretty much failing at being involved like i want to here on the boards, but at the same time i know i've been investing in my family the way i know has been best for all the different situations going on.

*sigh* ... i wish i could do it all.

Carrie, I know you've been busy and I would always choose family over anything else! This post was definitely not directed your way. It was a shout out (and a little frustration) to everyone that used to be so active here. There are lots of members that used to hang here and I'm hoping they'll hop back in to the mix.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myfavoritethings-slc.blogspot.com/
Sherry C
Fixative Spray

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?!   June 15th 2011, 09:17

alligatorally wrote:
Sherry C wrote:
alligatorally wrote:
summer is just such an active time... so much going on! but for me it means more photos so in theory I should be scrapping more... where oh where does my scrapping time go?

You've been busy creating lovely furniture pieces!

I tell you, I've got so many projects in my head that I want to do! I am working on finishing the cabinet... making jewelry... little digital elements... scrapbooking... collages... artist trading cards... there just isn't enough time!
oh yeah, and there's these kids I have...

Kristi, Your comment about the kids cracks me up! I have the same issue. lol
Back to top Go down
rebeccak
Creative Mess

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?!   June 15th 2011, 11:33

I'm here Smile, well I am back Smile My Dad was in town for about a week. We havent seen him for almost 3 years!! So I kind of took a break from computer stuff so we could all spend time together. We had a week packed with fun activities and everyone had a great time, but I am definitely in the mood to get back to chatting Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myclutteredcorner.com/
Sherry C
Fixative Spray

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?!   June 15th 2011, 12:17

rebeccak wrote:
I'm here Smile, well I am back Smile My Dad was in town for about a week. We havent seen him for almost 3 years!! So I kind of took a break from computer stuff so we could all spend time together. We had a week packed with fun activities and everyone had a great time, but I am definitely in the mood to get back to chatting Smile

Hi, Rebecca! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Norma Kennedy
Vintage

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?!   June 15th 2011, 13:31

Just popping in to say that I have gotten a few heartfelt pmail's and they have been
very eye opening, encouraging and helpful.... keep them coming girls I really
do have thick skin and appreciate all the positive feedback/ideas !!!!!!

xoxo

BELLA VIDA

When words become unclear,I shall focus with photographs.
~ Ansel Adams ~
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fortheluvofart.blogspot.com
CarrieF.
Life Artisit

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?!   June 15th 2011, 21:03

Sherry C wrote:
CarrieF. wrote:

i wish it was just because i've been busy, but unfortunately its because there has been alot of family things going on {some good and some not so good} that has taken me away, both physically and emotionally.

i feel guilty .. and feel like i'm pretty much failing at being involved like i want to here on the boards, but at the same time i know i've been investing in my family the way i know has been best for all the different situations going on.

Carrie, I know you've been busy and I would always choose family over anything else! This post was definitely not directed your way. It was a shout out (and a little frustration) to everyone that used to be so active here. There are lots of members that used to hang here and I'm hoping they'll hop back in to the mix.

okay... i was just explaining where i've been hiding and why i've been in hiding ... just posting my answer to the question ... "where is everyone". Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://carrieferrier.blogspot.com/
Sherry C
Fixative Spray

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?!   June 15th 2011, 21:11

CarrieF. wrote:
Sherry C wrote:
CarrieF. wrote:

okay... i was just explaining where i've been hiding and why i've been in hiding ... just posting my answer to the question ... "where is everyone". Smile

Understood! Heart U
Back to top Go down
rkokes
Art Luver

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?!   June 17th 2011, 14:51

Hello! Been MIA as my son was sick, then my parents were in town, then my son AND my hubby were sick, and then my daughter got sick. Did I mention my hubby has been working a TON of extra hours (i.e. every weekend, and late during the week?) YIKES! Finally everyone is healthy, but I am worn out completely! So, that's where I have been. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.creativekokes.wordpress.com
Sherry C
Fixative Spray

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?!   June 17th 2011, 15:32

rkokes wrote:
Hello! Been MIA as my son was sick, then my parents were in town, then my son AND my hubby were sick, and then my daughter got sick. Did I mention my hubby has been working a TON of extra hours (i.e. every weekend, and late during the week?) YIKES! Finally everyone is healthy, but I am worn out completely! So, that's where I have been. Smile

Wow, you poor girl, hope you're getting some rest now!
Back to top Go down
rkokes
Art Luver

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?!   June 17th 2011, 15:42

Sherry C wrote:
rkokes wrote:

Wow, you poor girl, hope you're getting some rest now!

Unfortunately not-hubby is working so much the rest of the month! but, vacation is a-comin' July 1st! Hallelujah!!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.creativekokes.wordpress.com
wendyp
Blank Canvas

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?!   June 17th 2011, 17:40

I haven't been online too much the past few weeks. DH tore his bicep tendon so I've dealing with having him home all the time and driving him around to doctors/PT. The kids had their last day of school today so I'm hoping that we'll be able to get into a routine and I'll find some more scrapbooking/computer time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sherry C
Fixative Spray

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?!   June 17th 2011, 23:51

wendyp wrote:
I haven't been online too much the past few weeks. DH tore his bicep tendon so I've dealing with having him home all the time and driving him around to doctors/PT. The kids had their last day of school today so I'm hoping that we'll be able to get into a routine and I'll find some more scrapbooking/computer time.

So sorry to hear about your DH, wishing him a speedy recovery!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?!   

Back to top Go down

Where is everyone?!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
For The Luv of Art :: Everything Scrapbooking :: Everything Scrapbooking-
Jump to: