A Community Built on Sharing Our Passion and Love For Creativity.
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Time to Shop  Gallery  
12 Days of Holiday Sale - Dec. 9th thru Dec. 20th!! Save 40% on select products daily
Click to Visit the Store
free forum
Come Visit Our Blog
free forum
Visit The Gallery
free forum
Latest topics
» Lazy Sunday
December 18th 2012, 14:34 by Elisha Pharr

» Joyful, Joyful...
December 6th 2012, 11:56 by Elisha Pharr

» Dec. Daily Cover...
December 5th 2012, 17:31 by Elisha Pharr

» Thanksgiving Eve....
November 26th 2012, 14:08 by Elisha Pharr

» Handmade Christmas Gifts??
November 21st 2012, 14:05 by Elisha Pharr

» Happy Monday!!
November 12th 2012, 10:30 by Elisha Pharr

» What's on your scrap desk?
November 12th 2012, 10:28 by Elisha Pharr

» The day after...
November 7th 2012, 14:34 by Elisha Pharr

» Authentique Festive Collection is up on the blog!!!
November 5th 2012, 14:18 by Elisha Pharr

Top posting users this week
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search

Share | 
 

 QOTD 9/20

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ellen s
Creative Designer
avatar

Posts : 3577
Join date : 2010-05-25
Age : 41
Location : pa

PostSubject: QOTD 9/20   September 20th 2011, 11:38

Do you have a morning routine?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://closeyourears.blogspot.com
Sherry C
Fixative Spray
avatar

Posts : 2242
Join date : 2010-05-24
Age : 53
Location : TN

PostSubject: Re: QOTD 9/20   September 20th 2011, 12:17

Yes! Make bed, make coffee, get on-line and check out my fave sites while drinking morning coffee.

Today, I had to volunteer at school, go do my weekly weight-training and now a quick catch up on-line before heading back to school.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myfavoritethings-slc.blogspot.com/
Sheri Twing
Creative Designer
avatar

Posts : 2008
Join date : 2010-07-31
Location : Nashville TN

PostSubject: Re: QOTD 9/20   September 20th 2011, 12:18

Yes, I get up, head to the kitchen for my morning coffee and then catch up on my blogs and online communities....much like Sherry, except I don't make my bed first! LOL lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.auntierere.blogspot.com/
BethieJ
Blank Canvas
avatar

Posts : 35
Join date : 2011-09-15

PostSubject: Re: QOTD 9/20   September 20th 2011, 12:25

Yep.. wake son for HS, get breakfast, and lunch fixed.. send hubby and son off... then I have about 20 minutes to myself and the computer! Smile then wake my girl for school... breakfast... lunch.. take to school.. home.. then I walk with my friend.. (off to do that now) then on to my other things.. UNLESS the computer calls me so loud I need to come back!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sherry C
Fixative Spray
avatar

Posts : 2242
Join date : 2010-05-24
Age : 53
Location : TN

PostSubject: Re: QOTD 9/20   September 20th 2011, 12:28

Sheri Twing wrote:
Yes, I get up, head to the kitchen for my morning coffee and then catch up on my blogs and online communities....much like Sherry, except I don't make my bed first! LOL lol!

ha! I freak out if the bed is not made, it's starts my day off in an orderly fashion! It may be the only thing in my whole day that is complete! lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myfavoritethings-slc.blogspot.com/
Sheri Twing
Creative Designer
avatar

Posts : 2008
Join date : 2010-07-31
Location : Nashville TN

PostSubject: Re: QOTD 9/20   September 20th 2011, 12:31

Sherry C wrote:
ha! I freak out if the bed is not made, it's starts my day off in an orderly fashion! It may be the only thing in my whole day that is complete! lol

Umm...yeah...one of the things I definitely need to change about me! Hate making the bed!!! Thankfully, hubby likes to do it so most of the time, if it's done, he does it! I know, that's sad!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.auntierere.blogspot.com/
Sherry C
Fixative Spray
avatar

Posts : 2242
Join date : 2010-05-24
Age : 53
Location : TN

PostSubject: Re: QOTD 9/20   September 20th 2011, 12:57

Sheri Twing wrote:
Sherry C wrote:
ha! I freak out if the bed is not made, it's starts my day off in an orderly fashion! It may be the only thing in my whole day that is complete! lol

Umm...yeah...one of the things I definitely need to change about me! Hate making the bed!!! Thankfully, hubby likes to do it so most of the time, if it's done, he does it! I know, that's sad!

How nice! Our rule is, last one out makes the bed, so on the weekends, my hubby makes it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myfavoritethings-slc.blogspot.com/
Janedee
Easel
avatar

Posts : 239
Join date : 2010-06-15
Age : 61
Location : Southern BC

PostSubject: Re: QOTD 9/20   September 20th 2011, 15:05

Sherry C wrote:
Sheri Twing wrote:
Yes, I get up, head to the kitchen for my morning coffee and then catch up on my blogs and online communities....much like Sherry, except I don't make my bed first! LOL lol!

ha! I freak out if the bed is not made, it's starts my day off in an orderly fashion! It may be the only thing in my whole day that is complete! lol


I can't stand leaving the bed unmade either, I have to make it before I go get breakfast and make the coffee! Just one of those things I guess! Wink
I like to read the paper with my coffee, then I head downstairs to catch up online.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ashjoy
Permanent Marker
avatar

Posts : 1511
Join date : 2010-05-24
Age : 46
Location : Beautiful PA

PostSubject: Re: QOTD 9/20   September 20th 2011, 15:17

Yup, I do a load of laundry every morning, clean up my bathroom, turn on the shower so it gets warm, make bed, shower, then breakfast and whatever else is on the agenda for the day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://1ashjoy.blogspot.com/
ellen s
Creative Designer
avatar

Posts : 3577
Join date : 2010-05-25
Age : 41
Location : pa

PostSubject: Re: QOTD 9/20   September 21st 2011, 14:06

I make my bed now. That is one area where Brian trained me well Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://closeyourears.blogspot.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: QOTD 9/20   

Back to top Go down
 
QOTD 9/20
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
For The Luv of Art :: Day to Day Chit Chat :: Day to Day Chit Chat-
Jump to: